1717 W. Collins Ave.
Orange,, CA 92867
- Flammable liquid and vapor. Causes moderate eye irritation. May cause mild skin irritation. Harmful if absorbed through the skin.
- Inhalation of concentrated vapors may cause irritation of the eye, nose and throat and dizziness and drowsiness.
- Prolonged over exposure to the ethylene glycol monobutyle either may affect liver, kidneys, blood, lymphatic stems or central nervous system.
- Good ventilation should be adequate for normal use.
- Impervious gloves such as butyl rubber or nitrile are recommended.
- Splash proof goggles, face shield or safety glasses are recommended.
- Wear protective clothing if needed to avoid prolong repeated skin contact.
School District of River Falls Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions