KRYLON COLORMASTER WITH COVERMAX TECHNOLOGY PRIMER GRAY
KRYLON PRODUCTS GROUP
101 West Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Get medical attention if you feel unwell. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical attention. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
- Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations.
School District of River Falls Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions