Lead Acid Battery, Wet
Trojan Battery Company
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May damage fertility or the unborn child if ingested or inhaled.
- May cause cancer if ingested or inhaled.
- Causes damage to central nervous system, blood and kidneys through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- May form explosive air/gas mixture during charging.
- Extremely flammable gas (hydrogen).
- Explosive, fire, blast or projection hazard.
- Wash thoroughly after handling
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing, eye protection/face protection.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Causes skin irritation, serious eye damage.
- Contact with internal components may cause irritation or severe burns.
- Avoid contact with internal acid.
- Irritating to eyes, respiratory system, and skin.
School District of River Falls Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions